SHOW and TELL

http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk33/rochella77/?action>Photobucket

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

WHAT ARE YOU GAZING AT ?


I have learned that, whatever gets your attention, gets you. (K. Kuhlman).This could be a good thing, or not so good. Could be something that causes you anguish or gives you joy. Maybe it threatens lose, or promises gain. Whatever the Attention Getter, don't just stand there gazing, make your move. If this circumstance is FOR YOU, great. But, on the other hand, if it threatens your well-being in any way, or causes you to kneel at the alter of helplessness, TURN YOUR BACK ON IT, and you'll turn things around in your favor.
Look away from the world and it's shallow projections, and face the Oceans Depth of Eternal Love, Promotion, and Acceptance. Now, if you're really serious about changing your view, take a look at what happened to Hezekiah. He looked away from his situation and simply FACED THE WALL.

Isiah 38:1-5 (verse 5) "Go, and say to Hezekiah, Thus saith the Lord, the God of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will add unto thy days fifteen years. "

No comments: