SHOW and TELL

http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk33/rochella77/?action>Photobucket

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

IT'S TIME TO AGREE WITH LIFE !




Most of us begin our day with a Silent NO. "I won't do this or that ever again". Or, "I'm not speaking to that person who hurt me; or, I won't go back to that church; or "There's just no hope, I keep making the same mistakes over and over again". [You can insert whatever it is your saying NO to.] Of cause there are many things you're suppose to say NO to. On the contrary, I'm speaking about changing your mind and saying YES to Life. This is always the Right thing to do. There is a TRUST factor here. There's a FAITH factor here. Think about it, The Book of Hebrews states,(Hebrews 11:6) 'Without Faith, it is impossible to please God'.
Disappointments hurt, but we must begin to look at these as Appointments allowed by God.
When you take these experiences, these feelings, and hand them over to Him, things will begin to work together for your good. (Romans 8:28) Turn your LIFE over to the Lord, and you will not be disappointed. The only thing that lies between you and what God has for you, is TIME; the one thing everyone needs. Give that to God as well, and He will give HIMSELF to you. TIME in exchange for ETERNITY. Sounds like a deal to me. :-) Go on, let Life work on your behalf.

No comments: