
YES, IT'S ME, AND I'M IN LOVE AGAIN:
Yea, Yea, the ole love bug got me a few days ago. At first I wasn't sure what was happening. Lately, I had this desire to listen to some of my favorite Oldie's from back in the Day. It was like, I'm walking along, minding my business, when Love came and Hit me in the Eye, ......SLAM, BAM, ALAKAZAM... straight from the clear blue sky. (Well, the song goes something like that). I mean, I'm just coming awake to the fact that my love life has been on hold for at least 3-4 years, and I never had a clue.
OK, here's my story. Girl meets Boy; Girl leaves Boy; Girl thinks about Boy. That's it. Why does she leave him? Probably out of fear of lost. Why does she continue to think about him? Probably wondering about what could have been. Why is she now writing about him? Probably because Love walked in and shook her out of a Deep Walking Sleep. Make Since? Well, really, that's not my goal. My goal is to show you that we do not have all the answers. Doesn't mean you should suddenly go out and do anything. Simply means, one can experience love, look at it, thank God for it, and move on. Alright, guess it's OK to say "I LOVE YOU DANNY AND I MISS YOU A LOT."
Yea, Yea, the ole love bug got me a few days ago. At first I wasn't sure what was happening. Lately, I had this desire to listen to some of my favorite Oldie's from back in the Day. It was like, I'm walking along, minding my business, when Love came and Hit me in the Eye, ......SLAM, BAM, ALAKAZAM... straight from the clear blue sky. (Well, the song goes something like that). I mean, I'm just coming awake to the fact that my love life has been on hold for at least 3-4 years, and I never had a clue.
OK, here's my story. Girl meets Boy; Girl leaves Boy; Girl thinks about Boy. That's it. Why does she leave him? Probably out of fear of lost. Why does she continue to think about him? Probably wondering about what could have been. Why is she now writing about him? Probably because Love walked in and shook her out of a Deep Walking Sleep. Make Since? Well, really, that's not my goal. My goal is to show you that we do not have all the answers. Doesn't mean you should suddenly go out and do anything. Simply means, one can experience love, look at it, thank God for it, and move on. Alright, guess it's OK to say "I LOVE YOU DANNY AND I MISS YOU A LOT."
No comments:
Post a Comment